Monday, November 5, 2012

Fisher Price Digital Camera

Ever noticed that your kid is intensely interested in whatever you are doing. This is normal, they see you doing stuff and want to do the same. It is quite cute actually when you think about it, because they want to be like you. So you may like photography and as I know I do, I have some pretty expensive cameras and feel quite bad when I tell kids they cant touch. The fisher price digital camera is the answer to this problem, Your little one can follow you around with their own kids safe digital camera. Excellent idea? I thought so too. I actually bought one for my three and half year old nephew, he seems to think its pretty damn good. I am glad.
Have Fun!

                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment