Tuesday, November 13, 2012

LEGO! Love it.

Lego is one of the most popular toys of all time. Oh and its not just for kids, Lego is just as popular amongst serious collectors and just people who like to build models. I seriously enjoyed Lego as a kid and still do, I have a 10 month old son now so I can sort of use that as an excuse.

Do you have any fond memories of Lego? When I was about 3 years old my dad had a huge dining table that had a full Lego Town set up for me, It was complete with roads and everything. There was a service station, police station, fire brigade, hospital with a heli pad on top and a helicopter and so much more. I remember it so clearly, it was awesome. My dad would have spent so much time on it, only for me to break into the room , climb up onto the table, sit in the middle of the town, probably on a building and play with everything. Apparently I pulled most of it apart in the process, but I don't remember breaking any of it.

Thats my story anyway, Whats yours?
If you would like to contact or join our community come by and have a look at our facebook page Lets Talk Toys



No comments:

Post a Comment